CTR Group is a key player in logistics, and we are proud to be represented by a near-250 strong workforce. We provide a collection service to charity shops across the whole of the UK.
The pulse of our business is in our drivers, who ensure our business continues to go from strength to strength. You’ll have outstanding customer service and lead by example, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Who we are looking for
- Experienced van driver/loader (21+ due to insurance limitations)
- Natural ability to communicate effectively and seamlessly with variety of people at all levels
- Someone who takes pride in what they do, capable of working under their own supervision and motivation
- Comfortable driving within the region they cover, including main cities
- Happy with large amounts of physical labour as our drivers are required to load and unload throughout the day
- Flexibility with start and finish times due to the nature of the role – no two days will be the same
- Maintain a clean and respectable vehicle, perform daily checks and report back to ensure the safety of yourself and other road users
As a key player in the business, you will provide exceptional customer service to our clients. You will be playing an integral role in the development of our business.
If you are an ambitious, reliable, self-motivated individual who is able to work well as part of a team (as well as independently) and takes pride in what you do, then we’d love to hear from you.
What we can offer you in return
- Competitive pay (made up of basic plus performance related bonuses starting at £25,000)
- Great opportunity for progression given the right attitude and behaviours
- Monday to Friday with only one Saturday per month
Full-time, Contract, Permanent
£25,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
How to apply:
Due to the role being extremely customer focused with our clients being the core of our business, please provide a cover letter detailing a time when you delivered exceptional customer service previously. Your application will be rejected if this is not submitted when applying.
Send your CV with a contact no that we can call you on to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please note, we aim to get back to all applicants as soon as possible and aim to respond within a weeks’ time where possible, we appreciate your patience.