Everything. From textiles, books, bric-a-brac and toys right through to hangers, cardboard and plastics (which help reduce waste costs for our customers).
Each week we collect, sort and process 1300+ tonnes of varied products. We’re able to process pretty much anything that comes our way. We’ll either repurpose or reuse it, or break it back down to core components ready for remanufacturing.
This means we can offer you a trusted and sustainable ‘closed loop’ solution that sends zero to landfill. We are also the only collector to carry out electrical testing on all items, so we can ensure you meet current legislation as well as your corporate social responsibilities.
- Pre-agreed, regularly-scheduled collections
- Competitive rebates
- Collection reports
- BACs payment
- Zero-waste-to-landfill promise
- Dedicated account manager
- Branded collection vehicles with tracker systems which pinpoint vehicles whereabouts
- Uniformed staff
- Working partnership agreement
- Provision of bags and tote boxes for bric-a-brac and books