At the CTR Group we’re on a mission to make a difference by giving our customers a way to reuse, recycle and repurpose practically everything. Our vision is to be part of a global circular economy, where what we do is the norm (not the exception) and landfill is a thing of the past. We are looking for enthusiastic, sleeves rolled-up, collaborative can-do individuals to join our warehouse associate team.
Your key duties
- Taking a workstation position on the bric-a-brac conveyor line
- Opening incoming bric boxes from charity partners, and sorting the contents into
categories – kitchen, crockery, decorative etc
- Ensuring electrical goods go to electrical station for testing
- Ensuring broken pieces are sent to end-of-line for recycling
- Packing combinations of categories into finished boxes, ensuring they’re wrapped
and packaged carefully to avoid breakages in transit
- Attaching individual associate codes onto the outside of box and then sending to end-of-line for scanning and packing onto pallets.
- Number of bric boxes opened per day = 80 – 100
- Number of finished boxes per day = 25
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations
Role: Warehouse Associate
Salary: £ 10.50 – £12.50 per hour
Company contract: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am-5pm
Warehouse Associates based in Marchington will unload/repack clothes or sort bric-a-brac on conveyor lines.
How to apply:
If you think you have what it takes, we look forward to receiving your application.
Send your CV and a contact no to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application, please note we do aim to get back to all candidates within a week where possible. Thank you for your patience.